Outfit of the Day: Chic Faux Leather and Crop Bralet with Lace Up Heels

Sunday 24 August 2014

Hey everyone!

So here is an extremely delayed fashion post about the outfit I wore to a Bloggers event... a month or so ago. Oops. I just thought I'd share this with you guys anyway as it was the perfect summery outfit to wear for an evening out. 




Here I'm wearing a pale blue Topshop bralet paired with my Boohoo faux leather skirt, lace up heels from Justfab and a huge statement necklace from Zara to complete the look. I think the pastel bralet really complements the black skirt as it's like daytime meets night time if you know what I mean?

I hope you enjoyed this short post, make sure you head over to my YouTube channel and catch up on my latest makeup tutorials. I'm absolutely loving filming for you guys and your support has been immense so thank you all so much!

I hope you all enjoy the rest of the bank holiday weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner