MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme DUPE!!

Sunday 30 November 2014

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! This is a blog post that I have been meaning to post for weeks, but work has gotten in the way so it's been quite difficult to manage my blog and YouTube channel with this new change. However, I've got round to taking photos and writing up this blog post on the amazing dupe I have discovered.

I never really liked MAC's Pro Longwear lip cremes that much if I'm honest. I found the formula too drying on the lips and I didn't really think it lasted all day as it claims. So you can imagine I was completely ecstatic when I came across the amazing Kiko Unlimited Stylo Lipsticks. I have the shade #13 Cocoa and it is literally MAC's famous Whirl lip liner in a lipstick form. It is such a gorgeous nudey pinky brown 90's Kylie Jenner colour and it's been my go-to lipstick for the past few months. I have literally not worn anything else since discovering it (except for in my YT videos of course!) I actually featured this lipstick in my latest video on a Birthday/Clubbing makeup look that I created, I will leave a link as well as a photo of me wearing this perfect lipstick below.



This photo seriously doesn't do it justice though!

In comparison to the MAC Pro Longwear lipcreme, the Kiko lipstick is ironically a lot more creamier and lasts literally ALL DAY LONG! The colour payoff is amazing and it glides onto the lips so effortlessly. You don't really need a lip liner with it either, though I sometimes pair it with MAC's whirl lip liner. The price point is also a lot more affordable at £5.00 compared to MAC's steep £18.00.

Swatch of Kiko's Unlimited Stylo Lipstick in #13 Cocoa



MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in 'Unlimited' next to Kiko's Unlimited Stylo in '#13 Cocoa'


This Kiko lipstick is the perfect everyday lipstick, and that true 'your lips but WAY better' shade that everyone is crazy about. I wear this lipstick to work everyday and it doesn't budge - through eating, drinking and talking it just stays put! 

It is currently on sale for only £5.00 and it's definitely one of the best lipstick formula's out there at the moment in my opinion. 

Grab yours by clicking here and enjoy their 30% off Black Friday sale!

I hope you found this blog post helpful, if you would like to see me apply the Kiko Lipstick, please watch my latest makeup tutorial here:




A new beauty video will soon be landing on my YouTube channel so keep your eyes peeled! I will see you all very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner