Foryou SuperGel Moisturiser for Oily Skin

Friday 5 December 2014

Hey everyone!

I hope you've all had an amazing week! It's been really busy at work due to the Christmas rush but I've really been enjoying it so far. I'm faced with different (sometimes challenging) people everyday and it's been a real learning experience. 

Today's blog post is a mini review on the SuperGel Moisturiser by Foryou Skincare. I received some samples of this moisturiser at the Bloggers tea party hosted by Nadja and Olivia over a month ago and I have been using this product every night ever since.




Foryou Skincare is a startup company who offer a range of skincare for all skin types. I have the supergel moisturiser for oily skin and it really has improved the condition of my skin.




The moisturiser itself is quite thick and you really do have to work with it to blend it in nicely, but I feel like this allows the product to really melt into the skin. The product itself does an amazing job at providing hydration whilst combating shine. I like to use this moisturiser at night because it can be quite heavy for the day time under makeup. There is no scent to these moisturisers which gets another thumbs up from me and it hasn't made a huge difference to any small blemishes but it noticeably makes my skin smoother and soft, which is fantastic!

Foryou Skincare have a range of other products available on their website if you'd like to check them out and preorder: http://www.foryouskincare.com/ 

I hope you guys have been enojoying my blog posts instead of my usual YouTube videos lately, I really do need to invest in some good old lighting as it's impossible to film in this depressing London weather! I will hopefully have another video up next week. In the meantime, check out my facebook page here to keep up to date with me :)

Have a lovely weekend xo



2 comments:

  1. I have oily skin too so I'm cautious about using moisturiser these days as I feel like I don't want to make my skin worse. However, always on the lookout for light moisturisers so thanks for sharing :)

    - Lubna

    www.thedigitalreview.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It really is a fantastic moisturiser x

      Delete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner