Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation Review

Saturday 16 August 2014

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for not posting in so long! I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. I've only gone and uploaded my first ever YouTube video! I briefly review Chanel's Perfection Lumiere Foundation in 50 Beige. The foundation has a natural matte finish and I'm honestly in love with this foundation at the moment! You can get it at any Chanel counter, I got mine at House of Fraser online (where I got 10% student discount) It generally retails for £33.

Here is a list of what I'm wearing in the video:

Face:

The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream
Benefit POREfessional Primer
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation - 50 Beige
Bobbi Brown Corrector - Light to Medium Peach
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer - Neutralizer
Ben Nye Luxury Powder - Banana
Elf Brow Kit - Medium Brown
Elf Tinted Brow Set - Dark Brown

Eyes:

MAC Paintpot - Soft Ochre
MAC Retrospeck e/s
MAC Samoa Silk e/s
MAC Texture e/s
MAC Espresso e/s
Collection 2000 24hr Felt Tip Eyeliner - Black
Maybelline Miss Manga Mascara

Cheeks:

Sleek Contour Kit - Medium
MAC Bronzer - Bronze
MAC Blusher - Pink Swoon
Highlight from Sleek Contour Kit

Lips:


MAC Lipliner - Whirl

Top - Topshop
Necklace - ASOS

Check out my review below: 



I'll have another blog post up soon. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner