Glamorous Modern Pin Up Inspired Look

Sunday 24 August 2014

Hey everyone!

I hope you've been enjoying watching my YouTube videos as I much as I have making them! Today I filmed a glamorous modern pin up look for you guys. I went for nudey eyes, winged liner and a bold red lip. This look will suit all skin tones and just looks really flattering and pretty. So I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial! I'll leave a link to it down below. Let me know what else you'd like to see on my channel :)









PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:

The Body Shop Seaweed Day Cream
Neutrogena Shine Control Primer
EX1 Foundation - F300
Sleek Contour Kit - Medium
MAC Bronzer - Bronze
MAC Blusher - Peaches
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - 03 Warm Medium
Ben Nye Luxury Powder - Banana
Elf Eyebrow Kit - Medium Brown
Elf Eyebrow Set - Dark Brown
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NC42

EYES: 

MAC Paintpot - Soft Ochre
MAC e/s - Brule & Arena
MAC e/s - Kid
MAC e/s - Espresso
Collection 2000 24hr Felt Tip Liner
Maybelline Miss Manga Mascara

LIPS:

Sephora Lip Stain - 01 Always Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner