Party season

Wednesday 12 December 2012

The perfect party outfit for under £50!


Hi there! Thought I'd add another blog entry to show you guys what I bought recently and think is perfect for a party or a night out with the girls!

This is me in a beautiful lace bustier skater dress that I got from ASOS.com. 


As I am quite short (5ft 4") the dress comes above my knee. It would look gorgeous on most skin tones in my opinion, and its a bargain at £15 on sale! The shoes I'm wearing are from Dune and as I got them a while back they're sold out. I also had a matching clutch that I got a while ago from ASOS but that's sold out too unfortunately! However, I've found an alternative clutch that would suit this outfit:


                                                              River Island Metal Edge Soft Clutch

This River Island clutch in beige retails at £15 and can be bought at asos.com or River Island. I actually own this clutch in black; its so pretty!

                                                                       New Look Nude Pink Platform Court Shoes


These platform heels would complete the look of this outfit! However, if you think it's too much nude/neutral colours you can always go for a gold or silver heel alternative. These peep toe shoes cost £19.99 and New Look heels, I find, tend to be really comfy.


My necklace was bought from tungstenlove.com (although it really didn't go with this look!) but as for jewellery, a statement choker necklace would go perfectly, as well as a studded bracelet and some stud earrings. 


Hope you liked this post :) Please like and comment below. Feedback would be much appreciated!

Bhavna xoxo



















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner