New Years Top Picks Wishlist

Monday 4 January 2016

Hey everyone,

Happy new year! I hope you have a great year ahead. I'm hoping this year will be big for me in terms of blogging, youtube, makeup and my other personal projects as I have decided to focus more on myself and my dreams. Work has been hectic but I'm due to leave later this month to focus on these exact things. I have also got a few new year's resolutions that I will hopefully stick to - one that includes joining the gym (we'll see how long that lasts).


It has been getting really cold lately, especially in the last few days and that has inspired me to come up with a New Year's wishlist. There's no better way to stay warm and snug than a pair of knee high boots and a comfy coat, so I've compiled a list of affordable winter wear I have been eyeing to get me through this winter season.






AX Paris Faux Suede Knee High Heeled Boots


These boots are stunning and a complete duplicate to the very popular Stuart Weitzman Highland boots. These would look great with a nice jumper dress or skirt and polo jumper.


Brantano Emillio Luca X Knee High Boots

These boots are awesome for the winter weather as they are super stylish yet offer a comfy alternative to pumps or converse. These particular ones are in a unique taupe colour which I find very flattering and a bit more daring than the typical black boots. They also have a variety of amazing ankle boots


Boohoo Emily Parka with Faux Fur Hood


One of the comfiest looking coats I have come across. This coat looks like its guaranteed to get you through the cold climate. It has a fleecy lining that's detachable which means you can also use it when its slightly warmer. It also has a big furry hood to keep your ears warm.


ASOS J.D.Y Funnel Neck Knit Dress


A gorgeous jumper dress that comes in a lovely olive colour. I have been obsessed with shades of green lately and this knit dress has the perfect combination of style and comfort. 


Accessorize Wool Beret Hat


You can never go wrong with a classic beret. I really like this one from accessorize as it's timeless while still having that stylish edge.



So that's about it for my top picks for the new year. I hope you all enjoyed this post. Let me know what else you'd like to see and leave your comments below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner