OOTD Post featuring Wearall.com

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since my last post I know - it's been such a busy month! I started freelancing at entertainmentwise.com which is a serious stepping stone in my career and I am so grateful. I have also been attending a lot of The Wanted's tour dates around the UK. As some of you may know I am exceptionally fond of those boys and wanted to get as many dates in as I can and I had so much fun.

I have so much to show you all as I've been purchasing a lot of new products lately but that's going to have to wait for a later blog post, stay tuned!

Today I want to talk about a relatively new online fashion store called wearall.com. Wearall offer a range of on-trend fashion pieces at reasonable prices and I couldn't recommend them more. A favourite of mine has to be the belted skater dress which should be a staple dress in everyone's wardrobe! What I love about this dress is the fact that it's not too long or short and is the perfect length on me, who at 5ft 3.5 has a hard time finding the right fit. The nice people at wearall.com were kind enough to send me this amazing dress in fuschia to review for you guys. 

Due to the horrendous rain yesterday I had to take photo's inside - here's me in the Charity Skater Dress*






As you can see above I added a statement necklace to complete the look, this particular dress would look amazing with a lot of accessorising and it is perfect for spring 2014. It only costs £8.95 as well which is a bargain considering how comfortable and good quality the material is. 

What do you think of this dress? Check out www.wearall.com and tell me what your favourite pieces are!



3 comments:

  1. Love the colour, it suits you really well! Glad you had a fab time at the tour dates Bhavna :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated your for a Liebster Award! :)
    Read my post for rules and what to do:
    Liebster Award Nomination

    Thanks :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner