Vampire Diaries Spin Off: The Originals 'Forever and Always' Episode One Review

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Hey guys!

I hope you're all well! I've been quite busy (as usual). I'm currently doing an internship at Entertainment Wise which I'm loving at the moment. I have had the chance to interview celebs, attend events and write articles and reviews! I recently wrote this review on the first episode of Vampire Diaries spin-off 'The Originals' which aired on Syfy in the UK last night. Click the photo below to go straight to my review. It would mean a lot if you all could read it! I am hoping to be more active on my blog as soon as I settle into this new routine (waking up early is a problem for me haha).




Leave comments below and let me know what you thought of the episode if you've seen it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner