Mini Fashion Haul + OOTD!

Friday 8 February 2013

My week in pictures: (Or mainly my day seeing The Wanted lol).


Yeah I know, I kinda look weird in these pictures! I'm a big fan of The Wanted and it was great to see them after so long! I only managed to get a photo with the gorgeous Jay and Siva.

Moving on, during the week I went to Oxford Street for some much needed retail therapy! (Okay, so I intended to only go to HMV as I had a gift voucher I needed to spend). I went to Topshop mainly and bought a few crop tops, one of them being the one I'm wearing in the pictures above but here's a better photo of me below with my outfit of the day!


Not the most interesting background! Here I'm wearing this cobalt blue lace crop top that I bought for £15 (+ Student discount!). I'm also wearing a leather look skater skirt from boohoo.com and my pretty polly sock tights. Unfortunately I didn't have time to accessorize otherwise I would have definitely gone with gold jewellery for this particular look.

While in Central London, I also popped into Forever 21 to see what exciting new stuff they had in store. I saw these really cute pair of crochet side cut out shorts/hotpants! These crochet trim shorts have really been on trend recently, although probably more suited for S/S2013. All the small sizes were out of stock (except for one pair that had a little damage to it :( ) so I didn't end up buying it. If you're interested, keep an eye out for it in Forever 21 stores. Here's a little picture:



I also got this really pretty mesh top from ASOS, which I might wear on Valentine's Day (I'll definitely do an OOTD post!). As you've probably noticed by now, I've bought quite a few crop tops lately - I think it looks really stylish! It also flatters those with small waists.

  
                                              


What do you think?
Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. I'm from the sates so that's so cool that you got to meet The Wanted! Not gonna lie, I'm a little bit jelly haha. I love the skirt as well!
    -Crystal
    Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's always amazing meeting The Wanted, such lovely people :) xo

      Delete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner