January Favourites

Thursday 17 January 2013

Hi guys! Hope you're all good! Been so busy with uni that I haven't had a chance to update you guys in a while. Hope you liked my previous Buffy blog post, I'm thinking of doing a lot more blogs like that as many people seem to like it. Buffy will always be relevant ya'll! 

Anyway, today I thought I'd show you guys my January favourites, which include some beauty products and some high-street fashion!

First we have this gorgeous beige waistcoat/gilet. This is from H&M and costs £20. It's faux fur and really compliments a Winter look. Would look cute over a long-sleeve top or jumper, with a pair of jeans and boots! H&M have a lot of great variety on sale at the moment so make sure you check it out.


 


Next we have this all over sequin hearts pullover sweater from Forever 21. It's a subtle grey colour and would look great on anyone. The sequins are like a gunmetal colour and it really does look cute! It costs around £18 however it is sold out online but may still be available for purchase in Forever 21 stores across the UK. I know they have it in stock in the US, which I've linked to the photo :) Also you may want to get one size up if you're tall as they do come up pretty short.





Boohoo have these amazing nail foils in a whole range of different colours and patterns. I recently bought these in the leopard print and they make a great substitute for nail polish - the nail art also looks really authentic that you can't even tell that its a stick-on. I prefer boohoo's range above Superdrug and other stores that sell these because these nail foils are slightly cheaper on boohoo at £4 and they have more variety. Also, boohoo are currently doing 20% off for students (in the UK) so make sure you purchase before this amazing deal ends! (also free delivery if you spend over £25). I'll make sure to post a photo of me with these nail foils on! 



I've recently discovered this cute pale pink nail polish by O.P.I called 'My Very First Knockwurst' It's limited edition but you can still purchase it on Amazon in the UK and US and probably many other countries! I don't know why I didn't notice this colour before, it's the sort of colour that would suit most skintones, especially light-medium. I'm an NC42 in MAC's studio fix foundation and I find this shade really compliments my complexion.



Here we have these knee high wedged boots by Aldo which I found on ASOS. These boots are suede and would look great with a short skirt and crop top! - or even a jumper and jeans for these cold Winter mornings. They are on sale at the moment and are a bargain at £35. Aldo sell very high quality footwear and these are no exception. The only issue I have with these is that the boots have a weird fit, you may need to get the next size up.



Here we have another pair of knee high wedged boots which I personally prefer because the heel is a lot higher - as I'm quite short at 161cm I need this! I bought these in the sale for a bargain at £8! This was while Forever 21 were doing 50% off on their website. The boots like a lot better in real life as well. Unfortunately, the boots are out of stock but they may be availible to purchase in store.




I'm loving the lip colour pro-palettes that MAC have released. I specifically adore the 6 preferred pinks collection. This palette includes MAC favourites Pretty Please, Creme de la Femme, my personal favourite Show Orchid, Lovelorn, Please me and Violetta. This collection looks especially gorgeous on darker skin tones along with the editorial reds collection as well.




I will make sure to do a beauty blog that entails all of my favourite and current beauty/make-up products! I will also probably do a TVD recap this weekend so make sure you look out for that. If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment below! See ya!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner